Grow and protect your wealth, enjoy a lifestyle that your wealth affords and with careful and strategic financial planning allow your wealth to fund your future generations.
Growing wealth looks at utilising your cash flow, investing for capital growth in tax effective structures. It’s about quality advice that is designed to build wealth in a sustainable manner.
- Cash flow management
- Superannuation strategies
- Investment management (including advice on direct shares, managed funds and property)
Protecting what you have is just as important as growing it. We help you protect your current income and your preferred way of life for you and your family. We provide advice on how to protect your current financial position in the event of death, serious injury or illness.
- Income protection
- Life and TPD insurance
- Trauma cover
- Business Keyperson and buy/sell insurance
Life is not just about getting by and neither is retirement. We want our clients to Live It. We want our clients to Enjoy It!
Living your wealth is all about knowing that your current and future finances are in order. Ensuring our clients are financially ready gives them the confidence to enjoy their wealth now as well as in retirement. By knowing they will have enough, our clients enjoy both financial freedom and security. Our specialist areas here include:
- Retirement planning: How much do you need and how will you get there?
- Investment management: What is the right mix of cash, shares, property and managed funds and when should this change?
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds: Are you ready for this and do you need this? How will you maximise this structure?
- Personal Superannuation and Retirement Funds: Is this more appropriate for you? How would you know?
Control how you want your wealth to be distributed. Leave a lasting legacy to your chosen beneficiaries through carefully considered Estate planning and ensure there is enough capital left over to meet your legacy requests.
- Estate Planning
- Investment management (including direct shares and managed funds)
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds